1515 Hall Street, Owensboro, KY  42303    ·    (270) 926-1055    ·    FAX (270) 926-28575
PLUMBING · HEATING · AIR CONDITIONING

Quality Testing

Indoor Air Quality Testing

Many people spend up to 90% of their time indoors. Chemicals in household cleaners, construction materials, and pest control products increase one's exposure to indoor pollutants. In fact, most homes have more than one source contributing to indoor air pollution.

Here at Montgomery & Webb, we can do something about it. We pride ourselves in having state of art equipment for testing indoor air quality (IAQ). Let us show you how we can make your home or business healthier, more comfortable, and safer.

 


Health

Healthier Home or Business

Airborne particles in your home (such as dust mites, pollen, molds, pet dander, and insect debris) can trigger allergic reactions, respiratory problems, and asthma attacks. People with chemical sensitivity can also experience similar symptoms when they are exposed to volatile organic compounds (VOCs) found in building materials, furniture, paints/solvents, household cleaners, and other fragrances.

If someone in your family suffers from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems, Montgomery Webb can help you test VOC and particle levels in your home or business.

 


Comfort

Comfortable Home or Business

Balanced temperature and humidity create a cozy environment in the winter, and a cool, refreshing indoor climate in the summer.

When temperature levels and relative humidity are out of balance in the home, they can affect your personal comfort and health. They can also increase concentrations of or interact with indoor air pollutants, creating even more problems. Your home's temperature or humidity conditions may need to be checked or adjusted if you can answer "yes" to any of the following questions:
 - Are you too warm or cold at times?  
- Are bedrooms comfortable enough for sleeping?
 - Does your home feel cool and clammy?  
- Do you find your home humid in the summer/dry in the winter?

 

 


Safety

Safer Home or Business

Good ventilation and proper maintenance of furnaces, ductwork, and exhaust systems prevents carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning and the buildup of other harmful gases in the home.

Combustion gases, including carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, and sulfur dioxide, can be back-drafted from the chimney or flue into living spaces if the furnace, fireplace, woodstove, or gas appliance is not properly vented or receive enough outside air. This can create dangerous conditions for your family's health and safety.

If you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, you may want to have your home tested for these harmful gases:  
- Do you have an attached garage?
- Does your home seem "stuffy", especially in the winter?  
- Have you ever smelled gas in your home?  
- When heating your home, have you noticed a metallic taste in     your mouth?  
- Have you ever noticed fumes from your furnace or fireplace?

 

 





 


 

 
Welcome
Welcome
Welcome
themed object
get in touch
back to top

Master Plumber #5474
Master HVAC #M03882